Friday, March 20, 2009

You need to pick your battles...,

As I was finishing feeding Maya this morning, it hit me how quite Mason had been. My mind raced at everything he could possibly be into. I put Maya down in her cradle and walked into the kitchen to find Mason and his mess. He had pulled out every thing from each draw he could reach and was climbing into each. I'm sure he would have made it to the counter tops if I hadn't caught him. I love the expression on his little face. He was SO happy and proud of him self at what he had down.
Messes or no messes.., I sure do love this little guy!


6 comments:

The Wilkinson Clan said...

I can just hear him now, "ha!"

Michele said...

Well, his shirt does say "Don't Bug Me!"

Kara said...

Oh man, I can only imagine what Mia is going to get into when I am feeding the new one. YIKES! Don't you love that your first thought is to grab your camera :) So cute.

Stacy and Mike said...

Mason and Kambree can NEVER EVER MEET (until they grow out of this stage) They think too alike and the place would be a disaster! He is pretty adorable with his mische....face though!

Meg said...

So this is what I have to look forward to? Oh I can't wait to have my little guy tearing our house apart! Fun times :)

Janelle said...

hey, at least he's smiling,,,

my kids don't think it's too fun when the momma is yelling about the mess...