Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Clarification

I've getting a lot of slack for Maya's Halloween costume and I feel I need to clarify. Perhaps this will help Maya with her therapy years down the road. I did not put my darling little girl in a fat cow costume to try and be some cleaver mom with theme Halloween costumes for her kids..., but rather it was me being incredibly lazy and cheap. Mason wore the cow costume when he was about her age.Maya does fill out the costume a bit more....., but in all fairness.., she is 5 months older than Mason was when he wore it.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Haha, that picture of her is great, she looks like a teenager already, sulking about her costume :)

Michele said...

Awww, they're both precious.

Stacy and Mike said...

I still stand by my comment. But I will add that she is so stinkin cute (beautiful really) I just want to pinch those cheeks!