Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so in love with Pinterest..., it's where i found the idea for the turkey veggie tray.  I have no idea why I resisted this website for so long!  Love it!
 Thanksgiving at the O Family
 Mason hung out with his cousins.  Courtney and Ramsey were super nice and even slept over that night so we could head out for a little black Friday shopping.
 Minute to Win It Games..., HYSTERICAL as always!

 This is Dan's winning catch of 12 pencils! 




 We hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! I think we need to plan another party with couples and do the minute to win it games. That would be a blast! PS love the turkey veggie tray. I have avoided the pinterest thing also, but got your invite to view your stuff. I did sign up so I could view yours, but sadly I have no idea how to navigate through the site to get to you! Yes I am a Loser :)

Kathryn said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa@thebblog said...

man, I have to make a veggie tray but mine was nowhere near as cute as yours!! I'll have to save this idea and volunteer for it next year. too cute.