Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maya

During church this past Sunday, Maya's nursery teacher found me in the hall and said, 'I need to to talk to you about Maya'.  My heart just sank.  I thought for sure there was a problem and she had done something wrong.  The teacher began to explain that in her class that day she was teaching about the first vision.  She told all the kids that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father.  Maya then gasped and said, 'he saw Heavenly Father!'  She was in complete amazement.  The teacher went on to say, 'yes, he did and he saw Jesus Christ.'  Maya gasped and her eyes grew big.  The teacher then said, 'And this is a picture of Joseph Smith when he saw them.'  She showed the kids, including Mays, a picture of the first vision.  Maya again gasped.  Then Maya said, 'Someone had a phone and took a picture of it!'.  I so love this little girl!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh gees. that is awesome. she is so clever. that mind is going to cause you grief at some point when she really comes into her devious-ness.

Jessika said...

I love it! What a great laugh!