Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving for me is all about family, food and lots of laughs. Thanksgiving in Connecticut was exactly that! Mason had his first plane ride and night away from home. We were lucky enough to be able to spend the holiday with my sisters and their families. This was the first time that the cousins on my side were able to spend time with Mason and they loved every second they spent with him. Mason was not out of their arms for more then a second before they were asking to hold him again. Hannah and Meredith were talking to him cconstantly. Rachel was the most attentive babysitter and care for his every need. Even the older boys Aaron and Ethan loved playing and laughing with their new cousin. Mason's Uncles and Aunts were among the competitors for snuggling with the little guy as well.

Mason tried pumpkin pie..., not a lot.., just what fit on mom's finger. I think it could be an acquired taste for him.


Mason and Auntie Sandy (my mom's sister) We had so much fun and can't wait til we're all together again.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Was that so much fun? Plane rides with the baby can be a little stressful. You look great and look
like your loving mommy-hood. Talk to ya soon.

Kanabites said...

Just wanted to let you know. I love your blog. It is so fun to keep up with you and your little family sure is cute! You make me out right laugh sometimes... your photo shoot.... Have a good one! MaryAnn

Michele said...

Oh, that was so much fun having you at our house. Great cousin pictures. I am eating the last piece of Jubilee Roll as I write this. I should save it for Dave...but, he is out of town. I miss snuggling with Mason. Can you come back please? Love ya, M

Stacy and Mike said...

Way to start him early traveling. That way he'll be used to it and love it. :) Looks like fun.

Angela said...

I can't believe how big the cousins are getting. Such a cute family! Looks like Mason had a great time.