Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mason 1st Hair Cut

So.., we decided to trim Mason's hair a bit..., just clip off the little whispies so he looks sharp. Mason sat great for the clippers.., super still with no tears.He looked great. The next day I put some gel in his hair to spike it up a bit only to notice a few stray hairs that were not cut. I grabbed the clippers..., not thinking it was a huge deal to trim him up real fast.
I turned the clippers on to make sure they were still charged and then proceeded to cut along the back of Mason's hair. However.., In my haste, I neglected to put the clipper guard on! I shaved a nice line down the side of his head. After my panic stopped, I shaved the rest of his head with a #1 guard and then kept his top on a #3. It was quite the mess! Dan says, 'hair grows'..., and thankfully so!

6 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

I think every mother has a story like that. My mom was once cutting my bangs and actually cut my eyebrow and the skin underneath. Don't feel too bad!!

Michele said...

Oh, he is SO cute! I love the way his eyebrows are looking so curious. He loves his new haircut, so no worries.

Kanabites said...

Done that before too. My friend did it going straight down the middle on top of his head. Hey wait you know my friend... Do you remember Amanda from my appartment first year? She was in St George while we were and we found each other. She has 3 boys and a girl. I hear from her every Christmas.

Julie and Todd said...

Just so you know, I'm laughing my head off. I've almost done that so many times. Once I thought I remembered correct "number" for the clippers and I was WAY too short--might as well have been a #1. Looked like our little military man for a week or so. All over. I start with the top of the head--at least you hit the side.

Stacy and Mike said...

Gives me courage to try Keaton's again. He looks adorable with a hair cut more like his DAD!

The Wilkinson Clan said...

Are you for real? Is he really shaved?