Monday, March 1, 2010

How did this happen???

Before I had kids I would look at my friends and their naked kids running around their houses and seriously think, 'I will never be a mom that allows my child to run around naked and dress how ever they want'. Then...., I had Mason!
Yes.., that's tape around his arm. He's into bracelets lately. I swear each morning he starts off with nice matching, clothes and shoes. Then 3 or 4 outfits later he looks some thing like this....,
..., or this.....,

And then by the end of the day.., he's like this....., How does this happen???

6 comments:

Kim R. said...

You were referring to Samuel, weren't you? :) Always naked in his gum boots. I love it!!!! Boys seem to change their clothes more than girls, I swear! Mason has such a cute little bum and the boots are so attractive. :)

LindaO said...

Ha ha! I totally was referring to Sam amoung others! And now.., look at me ..., I have a little version of Sam! Thankfully.., I love him dearly even when he's naked or not matching!

Melissa@thebblog said...

yup, he has a cute little bum! I love that when I came over the other day it was the same, underpants and orange crocs. you can do without your pants but you can't go without the crocs.

Michele said...

Oh, he is so adorable and has quite a nice collection of shoes.

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

I use to say the same thing. But now I have a child that has mind of her own, and some days I just don't have the energy to fight her on clothes. I am sad to say she ran around the park in just a shirt and panties the other day. Mason is still adorable whether he is dressed or not!

Sarah said...

Speaking of things we swear we will never do as parents... you don't clean him off with your own spit, right? That's a Sherrie trademark.

He is so cute, I think he could get away with almost any fashion faux pas!