Saturday, June 4, 2011

Could it be......,

.....,  that my little girl is almost potty trained???
Anyone that knows me, knows that I've had HUGE anxiety surrounding potty training for Maya..., especially since Mason just choose to potty train himself and I did next to nothing with him aside from buying his underwear.  I have NO IDEA how to start or what to do with potty training and it was stressing me out!  With my sitter out of town this coming week I have been planning on potty training her then.  Maya however had different plans...., she took her diaper off the Friday before Memorial Day and REFUSED to put it back on.  She had done more than GREAT!  She's been perfect on pee at home.., the store.., church.., etc.  She had a accident at the sitters (2 the first day, 1 the second day and NONE last 2 days there!!!) and then also 2 accident's at grandma's house :(  The crazy thing is...., she's also been dry for the last 4 days for naps ..., AND for her last 4 nights over night.  I don't dare say she's quite potted trained..., there's still a big hurdle to over come.  We're.......,  (ok.., she's rather) having ANXIETY over the going #2 in the potty..., she's been holding it for days and refuses to poop on the potty!  She's done it a few times before..., but it's been hard for her since we've started potting training.  Hopefully we can tackle that last obstacle for her here soon!
******* IMPORTANT UPDATE********
We've now had 2..., yes..., 2 successful #2's on the toilet..., another night dry and another nap dry under our belts.  I think we're there people!  Congrats to MAYA!!!!!

4 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I am pretty sure that in all of America there is no cuter picture of a toddler sitting on a toilet. Nowhere I tell you! She is adorable. Congrats on the almost there!

Kathryn said...

Hurray! Wish Norah was potty trained :)

Meg said...

Oh dang, I was going to ask you some pointers on potty training
Cameron....but since you had "nothing" to do with potty training Mason then I am out of luck. I am sooooo not lookig forward to the whole thing, and am thinking about putting it off until awhile after baby MacKenzie comes! I don't need all that stress at the same time right?!?!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, congrats Maya!!! what a proud mama you must have. See Linda, you worried for nothing:)