Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's funny how things change.  We celebrated my special day by going bowling with our crew and some friends.  It was DEFINITELY not relaxing and DEFINITELY a lot of work chasing down kids...., but my kiddos had a BLAST..., and so I in turn, I had a BLAST too!  This may be our new birthday tradition for my mom's special day!
 Here's part of the crew getting some food in.
 Me and Auntie Renee
 My daughter and her plumbers crack!  Please note the panties!!!!!  Another post on that little miracle to follow!
 Maya was enthralled with watching the ball roll all the way down.
 Linda and Kim.  Kim will LOVE this picture!
 Wilkinson / Linford Crew
 These girls crack me up!  I think this was part of their dance moves here.




 The Bennett's arrive.
 Self portrait of me and my big man.
 It amazing me that neither of the little girls 1. got their fingers smashed by the ball machine, 2. got knocked over by running in front of someone bowling, 3.  got knock out by a back swing of someone's ball ,or 4. got taken by some stranger while they were running around!

 They're playing 'puppy' here.  If you don't know how to play this one...,ask Maya.., she'll play with you anytime, anywhere!

 The O family!  Happy Birthday Mom!
And..., on another important note...., guess who got their driver's license earlier in the day?!?!?!  Congrats Rachel!  I can't believe you're old enough to be driving!!!!  Watch out folks!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Ah, happy birthday. it looks like a lot of fun. And in honor of your special day, I made all the Bishop clan go bowling here in Reno so we could be kindred spirits.

Jessika said...

Looks like fun! I love that picture of Kim!!!!