Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jackson Hole - JULY 2011

We were lucky enough to head up to Jackson Hole this summer for 5 days while my sister and her fam were in town.  My nephew Ethan was attending the summer band camp at Jackson High School.  Apparently it's a good one???  Who knew???
Hike up around Teton Lake.  I'm sad I didn't bring the kiddos swim suits to the lake cause the water actually wasn't too bad.
Maya playing with Ethan while waiting for to see his final performance.
Ethan and his side kick for 2 weeks.  mason ADORES this guy.

K.., how cool does my nephew look???  They night before this he played with the Jackson Hole Community Orchestra and then this day he was playing rock and roll that was actually REALLY good!  He's one talented guy!
Maya dancing to the beat.
The Jackson Hole Arts Fair.

Do they look worn out???  Cause they are!


This was the highlight of the trip!





I love that they are on their knees playing like they are puppies...., they do this ALL the time.
Cousin Meredith and Ethan.  They kiddos LOVED having older cousins dote on them!
 
Beside lack of sleep..., it was a great trip!  We LOVE Jackson Hole!

No comments: