Monday, September 12, 2011

Pudding Painting Party

I've been wanting to do this one all summer long.  Mason and Maya had friends over for a Pudding and Cool Whip Painting Party.  Bathing suits only was the required dress code.  It took them all a bit to get the idea. I think they thought we were all crazy for telling them to touch the pudding and then even crazier for telling them to paint themselves with the pudding.
 Maya got into tasting each flavor.
 Mason was the first to put it on his body, followed quickly by his buddy Bjorn.
 I did the dots on Maya's hand and she wasn't quite sure what to think of that one.





I love that genuine smile on Maya's face!   My kiddos still talk about this day and it was over a month ago now!

 The best was the easy clean up..,  a garden hose on you and it's all good!
 Pizza, Cheetos, grapes and Crystal Light for lunch.
 A little splashing in the water by the younger guests.  They'll join us next year!

 These pictures of the kids in goggles kill me.
This was SUCH a fun day and will be a definite part of our summer traditions from here on out.  I can't tell you how much a I enjoy doing things like this with my kiddos!  Even at their craziest times my kiddos are the folks I wake up for each morning and the reason behind my smile.  They make me want to be a better mom and to keep striving for perfection.  They are what makes my life great!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

That looks so fun! Way to go, you're a much cooler mom than I will ever be, haha.

Jessika said...

I have never heard of that, what a fun idea!