Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Marcus the Carcass

Halloween is Dan's BIG holiday. He loves the entire month and even all things that lead up to the holiday. The leaves changing and air turning cold. In fact, that's one of the reason why we got married in October ..., it was Dan's favorite month and what better way to celebrate then with a wedding anniversary. He especially loves decorating for the blessed holiday. He was excited about this year because he added a few new things to his collection. Below let me introduce you to 'Marcus the Carcass'. He has adorned our flower beds this month. The great thing about Marcus is.., he lights up! what more could you ask for in your flower beds?My idea of Halloween decorating is a touch different from Dan's. I'm fine with a few pumpkins, a corn stalk or two and a hay bale on my door step and I call it good. Speaking of pumpkins...., how can I have a blog entry with out including a picture of our little pumpkin. Mason loves Halloween already. As you can tell.., he's excited about the holiday like his dad. He's been wearing his festive beanie and socks all month!

1 comment:

The Wilkinson Clan said...

I love the hat and socks! How festive.