Friday, October 12, 2007

Real Men Wear Pink!

This was the site I found yesterday morning when I got Mason up for the day. The previous night Mason had spent at his Aunt Ruth's house while I was teaching a class for work. Dan picked him up from her house and had put our little guy to bed before I got home. Apparently Mason had spit up on the PJ's I left for him leaving Ruth to find something of her girls for him to wear. Well.., Dan didn't mention any of this to me. You can imagine my surprise as I unwrapped him from his blanket and I saw him in a pink and flowered nightie! Ruth assures me that it shouldn't hurt his masculinity too much and that it's OK for him to wear a nightie because his grandma O actually made it. Perhaps we should have grandma O make him some 'man' nighties.., if there's such a thing???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that if he wears a pink nightie his Dad should too. I mean if it really doesn't hurt masculinity then why not right?