Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I have been wanting to plant a garden for years now..., 3 to be exact. I completely enjoy gardening yet I found myself putting it off each year for one reason or another. Not this year! My seeds are started and I'm one step closer to my garden. I can taste the tomatoes now. Mmmmm! I need to give a shout out to Mason's sitter for getting me excited to do this. Gracias! I found these dandy little greenhouse thingy do's at Wal Mart. In less than 10 minutes they're all planted and labeled. I have 4 of these babies. I'm not quite sure where they will be living for the next 5 - 6 weeks til they are ready to plant.., but they are started! An actual garden is right around the corner. I'll invite you all over for some cukes and pumkins!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

that kinda looks fun. hope they all work out.

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow are those all tomatoes? I only have 12 started! I can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow are those all tomatoes? I only have 12 started! I can't wait to see how yours turn out.