Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Little Fish

Mason loves water! The love of water started when we was only a few weeks old. Even at his fussiest time, we could start a bath and he would calm down immediately when he was placed in the water. Lately, he'll hear the shower water start and back a b-line to the bathroom. He'll pull the shower curtain back and lean in as far as possible to get him self in the water. He'll do this until who ever is in the shower finally lets him in. I know.., I know.., we're already giving in to his demands. He has a small pool out back that we'll play in most morning..., but it just isn't the same as 'big' pool.We are so lucky to have my girlfriend Amy's 'big' pool to use at her condo. Mason absolutely loves it. We went this morning with his cousin and he laughed the whole time. I love that our boy is such a happy kid. We really lucked out with him. Mason's cousin wasn't quite done swimming when Mason was done. So.., he and I lounged around and ate veggie puffs. Mmmmm. Do you just love the robe?!?!? I think it's so cute! It's part of his 'pool attire'.

5 comments:

Angela said...

It is so fun playing in the pool with kids. He looks so happy! I do love the robe!

We spent 2 weekends ago with Jenn in San Diego and her family. We had so much fun with her 2 girls age 5 and 2 1/2 at the beach and in the pool.. it gives a new level of enjoyment to playing in the water! It was so fun!

Kathryn said...

That looks fun! Ben and I have yet to get out and swim this summer but he has promised me that we will. I would give anything for a tropical vacation.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh so cute! I expect to see him with his eyes underwater soon with the underwater camera. All water babies take lessons and learn that right?

Michele said...

What could be better than lounging by the pool with mom. He looks so relaxed and so happy when he's in the water.

Janelle said...

What a fun day for you and your babe! Do you have a matching robe too?