Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ROCK ON!

The Fourth of July we spent at our humble abode with friends, a little BBQ (ok.., and king crab and shrimp and .., well just about everything yummy to eat), a few fireworks and ROCK BAND! Our friends brought it to play for the evening. I'm sure by now most of you have heard of this and even tried this delightful video game. Why has it taken me so long to try?!?!?! Though Dan made a great drum star, he was hands down the best on vocals!
Yes.., that is my lip I'm biting as I play. Come one..., I was concentrating! I've been opposed to video games in our home. I get so easily sucked into them and I think they are a waste of time..., this game, however, may become the exception. I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Michele said...

YOU ROCK! Love the comfy pose. You look like a natural. See you soon!

Kara said...

I love that game! I don't know how you did it sitting down! Dang, Pro! :) I had to stand and concentrate real hard. Ha ha. Have you ever played the wii? It is so much fun!

Angela said...

Looks like fun!! Love Rock Band... it is a good thing we don't own it.

Julie and Todd said...

I still haven't tried! I'm inspired, however, after seeing your blog....gotta try!

Janelle said...

It is the funnest thing ever!! I love the vocals... dang the drums are so hard. I get so stressed out playing that thing..

Stacy and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy and Mike said...

Sometimes I get boo'd off stage....I am still a fan of Rock Band. You look like it aint no thang!