Friday, December 19, 2008

Lobsters

We had some visitors come to our house last weekend. I thought for Mason would be scared of the lobsters.., but.., nope.., not our son. Mason had no problem reaching his tiny hand in the cooler, pulling out a spinney creature and throwing it in the pot. He completely cracked us up. He would take them from the pot, place them on the floor and then put his face close to them and talk to them in his gibberish. I'm sure he was saying some thing along the lines of, 'Mmmmm.., you're gonna taste Soooo good!' I'm not sure, but that's what it sounded like.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

creepy creepy ,,, ew.... So, tell me how you cook them, what you do, etc. That's one thing I have yet to do,,, and I'm thinking, I may not be ready for such an endeavor.

Melissa@thebblog said...

he's fearless - you're in for trouble.