Monday, December 8, 2008

Pool Time

For our anniversary this year, my cute husband got me a camera I've having wanting for months. It's an Olympus SW 850 and I love it! You can throw it in the water, freeze it, drop it..., it's pretty much indestructible. Dan calls it "Linda-Proof'. Saturday we tried it out in the pool for the first time and it rocked! We took tons of pictures. I'll spare you all of them and just post a few of the highlights. Mason is our little fish. He loves the water and especially this pool that has the gradual 'beach-like' entry way in to the pool.
In parts of the pool there are pipes, buckets, etc with which the kids could play. Mason couldn't get enough of this one pipe that shot out water. He loved putting his head in and out of the water spray.
Auntie Renee and Mason
Rachel and Mason
This picture is for you Michele. Here's the belly in full form. It's HUGE!
RachelHannah

7 comments:

Melodie said...

What a cool camera! I love that you can take underwater pictures with it. And you look terrific!

Michele said...

Thank You! Cool Pictures. I thought the picture of Rachel under water was Renee. I never realized that they look alike. The new baby looks good! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Nice! great camera.

Janelle said...

Pretty cool! Where's the pool? I bet it was nice to feel weightless in the pool. I loved swimming when I was pregnant....

Angela said...

I am with Michele.. I thought Rachel was Renee. :-) Cool camera and pics. Impressed you got in a bathing suit! you are a great mom!!

Julie and Todd said...

You're getting close! How are you feeling?

The Wilkinson Clan said...

I LOVE these! We had so much fun with you and can't wait to go again sometime soon.