Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We ALLScream for Ice Cream!

Mason and his deer ears can hear the ice cream truck from miles away. We walked 2 blocks to finally track him down.How could you not think this naked girl is just adorable????
I just LOVE summer and the fact that we can eat messy things outside and then hose the kids down!And after water and soap was used..., Mason's body and hands were still stained from his ice cream? I'm sure the dye they use isn't toxic or harmful!?!?!

3 comments:

Kanabites said...

I love the pics. And I love the picture of Maya eating and running both are way cute!

Michele said...

Ah, the pigtails... the sticky bellies... YAY Summer!

Stacy and Mike said...

I love letting my kids run around naked. Mike... not so much. Weird. Cute pics esp Maya!