Monday, June 14, 2010

Really Son???

Last summer, none of my strawberries made it in the house. Mason would pick and eat them at the first sign of redness. This summer..., we've already had countless talks about how the strawberries have to COMPLETELY red before he can pick them. I'm not sure he quite remembers those conversation as clearly as I do??? He was SO proud of his find this morning! Which of course was quickly chased away by the sour taste of the unripened strawberry. Oh well.., he'll learn..., eventually I hope!
I do love that he gets so excited to help me in the garden.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Mmmm... yummy. Remember when we were young and nothing was sour enough? Then you introduced me to sour warheads. Yikes! That was the end for me.

I can't believe how quickly his face is changing into a big boy face. Maybe it's the haircut.

Kanabites said...

Totally jealous... can you believe it??? I don't even have a garden this year... I have been over run by the bees, and all the work they are causing me!

Stacy and Mike said...

oh my little 3 year old does the same thing! it's so frustrating and so cute at the same time!