Sunday, July 4, 2010

Burley

We heading up to one of my favorite small towns last week to get out of the city and spend a little family time with Dan's brother and his crew. My camera battery died and I of course forgot my charger..., so there's not lots of photos to document that we were actually there. Non the less.., We had a fabulous time! We laughed.., played with the newest batch of kittens...., ate at our favorite Mexican with out the kids (thanks Connor!)..., lounged around....., swam..., boated....., laughed some more...., ate some more......, Mason tubed for the first time with out his mom on the tube and just his cousins (and yes.., I about freaked out the entire time he was out there!) ...., spent one morning at the 4th of July parade in town....., laughed a bit more and then finished with eating a little more..., mmmm, I love Stokes doughnuts! Thanks Idaho O's for letting us crash at your place! Love you guys!
..., and, yes.., Dan's shirt DOES say 'kiss me I'm Mexican'. I love my Mexican!


I love, love, love the kiddie pool they have down town. It's free for the kids. Mason and Maya LOVED it. Maya pitched a fit when it was time to leave.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys again...