Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Pictures

We LOVE PeekaBoo Photos and have always been thrilled with the results of our photo shots! I'm SO, SO, SO glad Leslie told us about them years ago. Our photos were scheduled at 6 pm and my kiddos are in bed at 6:30 pm and 7pm...., so let's just say it was a great time to 'capture the right light' but a HORRIBLE time to capture the goodness of my sweet children. The entire 2 hours, both kids were all over the place.., squirming.., and crying.., and wiggling.., and what every else you could think of. Our poor photographer got more than a work out chasing after these guys. I was hoping for 'just one good family shot'. That's all I really wanted. The CD came yesterday in the mail and I was more than shocked to find so many that I just love! Oh.., and I forgot to mention that Miss Maya had a black eye in these pictures. Still not sure what happened.., but I LOVE photoshop!















4 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

wow, there are tons of great shots! You did good and though the experience might have been less than pleasant, the result was worth it!

Leslie said...

Big thumbs up! I'm glad you listened to me! Ü You have ADORABLE kiddos.

Stacy and Mike said...

Gorgous Family, Beautiful Kids. love the pics! oh I could just pinch their cheeks!

Katelyn & Wade said...

CUTE!!