Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

We spent a quite 4th of July with the Bishops, lots of food and even more fireworks. Maya and Maddy played for a secondAll I wanted was one good shot and as soon as the camera came out, all their cuteness left.Holiday pictures..., why do I continue to attempt these?!?!?!Love Maya's disgusted face..., she's so done with her mom at this point. I also adore my son..., he's a good trooper most days.The fireworks came out. Mason was initially all about helping this out with these.Last years tank blows up in my boys faces! I'm still in shock they can both hear anything after that noise.Mason was a bit gun shy with the sparkle after the tank incident. He wouldn't even hold it.

Mommy and her cute tired boy who's up way past his bed time. The poor kid finally asked to go to bed.
Dan laughing hysterically after the neighbors fireworks about kill him and Scott. I didn't think it was quite as funny, as he did?!?!?

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

I love in the girls' picture that Maya is making faces and Maddy hasn't even moved a muscle! I'm glad mason had a fun time and stayed up as long as he did. was he a bear on Sunday because of it?