Friday, October 8, 2010

Gardener Village

If you haven't been to Gardener Village during Halloween time, it is a must do this season! I've been several time but never to the Witches thing they do during this time of year. We took the kids this past Friday and they loved it. The petting zoo was Maya's favorite spot. She was pretty good with the animals.
Witches were all over the place, including on the walls and in the sky. We found out later that they give you a check list and if you find all the witches, you get a donut when you turn in the list. Pretty cool..., but we just did our own thing.
So I had to put this picture in of Mason, because who dresses this kid?!?!?! Nice sweat shirt tucked in to his undies! Thankfully, he had just came out of the bathroom, so he hadn't walked around too long like this.
This is how Maya was with each witch, She stood in awe. They are pretty cool. Maya trying to remove her brothers hand from around her. I want to make these! They are HUGE stumps and SO so SO so cool! I bet they were about 2 1/2 to 3 feet in diameter. I asked Dan to go cut me some stumps from up the canyon and he said 'no'. Can you believe that?!?!?!

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

he said no? why does that surprise me? however, i do recall that you have a cactus from Moab and several big rocks and Dan said "no" those times too . . . keep at it :)

Kanabites said...

Just drive down to Kanab and I will gladly give you some!