Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I LOVE this man!!!!

5 Years with this guy and I still adore him!
Gene Simmons tongue and all!

5 of my memorable memories with Mr. Dan Dan
.., in no particular order...,

1. Watching him hold Mason for the first time. We were at the old Cottonwood Hospital. I was laying the the table being stitched up and he walked over to me with our little guy. You could see his instant love for our family in his eyes that minute.

2. Rolling on the floor with our kiddos and laughing with them. He reads books to them over and over. He plays cars and trains with them and has even been known to occasionally play dolls. And I love it! Hearing all my family laugh gives me the best feeling in the world.

3. 4th of July 2010 when a firework practicaly blew up in his face. He was laughing so hard it made us all laugh hysterically as well.

4. Our trip to Mexico 2007 and the complete fiasco it was trying to get there. We laugh about it now, but we sure weren't laughing then. I am SO glad I had Dan to go through that with. He was calm.., ok..., not so much, but we got what we needed and finally got to Mexico to the grandparents.

5. And my person best, the way he looked at me when he saw me walking down the hall to meet him on our wedding day.

Happy Anniversay Babe!!! I love you lots!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Congratulations! What a special day! You are both fun-loving, happy people, your kids are very lucky to have you. Glad you have each other to grow old with.