Sunday, October 3, 2010

Royce & Molly

One of my girlfriends recently started in to photography and just barely started her own company, Royce & Molly. She wanted more practice with kiddos and so yesterday we got up at the crack of dawn to give her some. I figured if she could shoot my kiddos, then she'll be able to shoot any child. Mason was great and pretty much did what ever we asked..., Maya..., well.., let's just say she kept us running. I'm pretty impressed with the shots and can't wait to see the rest of the bunchDo you love Maya's puckered 'kiss'??? It's candy...., love that girl! I love this one of Maya.
Thanks Jessika!!!! Hope my kiddos weren't too much for you!

4 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

ah, those are cute!!! Love that little pucker :)

Stacy and Mike said...

You have the cutest kids! Agh ! adorable!

Michele said...

Wow! They have changed so much just since your spring pictures! I can't believe it. Mason must have loved all the tractors.They came out really cute. Your little girl is a firecracker!

Kanabites said...

So cute! I love them all!