Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh How we LOVE Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween! I know it's a bit late, but we had a bit of technically difficulties getting the photos on to my computer. Trick or Treating was a bit of a disappointment this year. We planned to go to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat, but it was rainy and cold, so we did the grandparents house and Aunt Ruth's house instead. Our kids are still young enough not to care too much.., i mean.., as long as they had candy, they were happy. Thankfully we had planned little Halloween party at our house on Halloween Day so we could still enjoy the holiday. Mason was Superman and Maya was a Dragon. She had a GREAT 'rooaaar' but refused to do it when she was actually in her costume. Dan and I were some sort of 70's creation..., what ever we could fine in the costume box. Mason trying out his flying skills.We kept it simple.., chili in the kitchen.., The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown DVD playing in the family room..., and games in the garage. The girls caught on fast to the doughnut on a string game. ..., and they were HILARIOUS with these doughnuts ..., especially my sweet toothed girl. I'm pretty sure she ate 3 herselfWe had caramel apples......, popcorn balls.
....., and frost your own sugar cookies.
Hands down this was Mason's favorite. This was his end result.We had so much fun and can't wait til next year!!!

3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh, that looks like so much fun! I can't get over Dan with hair though. way too funny!

Kathryn said...

Love it! Awesome wigs, looks like so much fun. I know I always say this, but seriously can't believe how big your kiddos are getting, really excited to see ya'll :)

Sarah said...

Was Mason able to fit that cookie in his mouth? After reading about all of his antics I'm guessing yes.
Maya reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc. in her purple outfit. So cute!