Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

We went to an Easter egg hunt in my sister neighborhood. I thought for sure Mason was too little and I'm so glad my sister insisted that he needed to go to one this year. It was so much fun. The lawn was split up by ages and so Mason was with the 2 - 3 year olds. Mason had no problem grasping the concept and had a basket filled with eggs in no time. He would grab an egg.., throw it in the basket I was holding, clap his hands, scream 'yeah'.., and then he'd take off running for the next egg. I loved watching him

2 comments:

Meg said...

How fun...I'm sure having kids makes the holidays that much more special and exciting!! I can't wait :)

Janelle said...

Great times... we had a hunt too. But my girls aren't too aggressive, we ended up having to take some eggs from the older kids who had like 20. Each kid was supposed to have 12.