Monday, April 27, 2009

Props to Tracy Aviary

I have lived in Utah for close to 12 years now and I have never been to Tracy Aviary. Let me start by saying.., it's really nothing special and actually a bit run down. With that in mind, I think it could be my new favorite place to take my son. It is perfect for young kids who like to run off on their own. All the walk ways are fenced in and so a rambunctious 2 year can run with out his Momma fearing he'll fall in the water. Seriously though, Mason loved this placed. Mason picked our course and Maya and I followed behind him. It was mostly shaded and had very few people there. Kid under 3 are free and adults are only $5.

If you haven't been to Tracy Aviary.., check it out.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

how have you been working at TKJ for so long and have never taken a client there???? I have been many times with the ladies because it used to be free for the staff supporting the folks... in fact, you may want to check on that, because they probably still do that.. i told my staff to go there all the time...

it is a neat place for kiddo's.. we saw the eagle eat a rabbit once, that was cool.