Sunday, April 26, 2009

I FLY

If you're every in Ogden and under 220 lbs, I highly recommend this.., It was awesome! Do people still say awesome? Anyway, my nephew Ethan turned 14 during his trip to Utah and he wanted to celebrate BIG. And this was BIG. I FLY is an indoor sky diving place. It's the closest thing to an actual free fall sky jump.The crew waiting to get going. I'll admit.., I was a bit nervous...., okay really nervous.
Aaron, me and the birthday boy.
And let's be honest..., a blog post really isn't complete with out a cute picture of at least one of the kids. Mason loved this and watched so closely the entire time. If you listen closely on the video you can actually hear his commentary.

3 comments:

Julie and Todd said...

OH MY GOSH! I've always wanted to try that! It looks SO fun!

Meg said...

Now you need to try the REAL thing! I LOVE sky diving...it is the ultimate rush. I became addicted to it years ago and since I was going a lot I decided to get certified in it! Sadly though I haven't been in a really long time. Let me know when you want to jump out of a plane and I'm there with you :)

Janelle said...

I am so amazed at this little machine! I was nervous for you when you went really high and were turning... so cool that you can post this. I may have to try this thing out someday, knowing me i'll probably act like the biggest dork and be screaming the whole time..