Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Happy 4th of July! We had a great holiday. We started with the tradition church pancake breakfast. I wish I had more picture of Mason from this. He had a blast running around with the kids there.In the evening we had friends over for a crab, shrimp boil. Doesn't that just scream 4th of July? Perhaps a back east 4th.
Mel, Angela, Brad, Jeremy, Cameron (you can almost see the little guy in his dad's arms) and MegMelissa and Chris
Mason tried hard to stay up for the fire works.., but he just started to loose it. Dan lit off a few fire works with him before he went to bed. He is going to be a pyro for sure!And..., the girls of course slept through the majority of it. Aren't they so cute???

4 comments:

Julie and Todd said...

Do your dogs go crazy on the 4th? Ours do...we had to sedate them and then, because they were sedated, we couldn't leave them alone and Liam missed the fireworks :-(

Janelle said...

What a fun party! You'll have to let me know how you do your shrimp and crab,,, i've never made them that way before. Well, I've never done crab before either :) Love Maya's outfit.

Kim R. said...

I am so sad/mad that I missed it!!!! That is all I have to say!

Meg said...

Thanks for the fun times! I enjoyed learning how to crack and eat crab. And Jeremy enjoyed eating the crab and shrimp although he paid for it after we left. He refuses to believe how alergic to shell fish he really is! Even though he was hating life he thought it was worth it :)