Friday, December 18, 2009

My 2 Sickies

Have you ever seen a cuter little girl in a hospital gown??? I sure haven't! In fact I had no idea they made gowns so little. Maya had tubes put in yesterday morning. She did incredibly well and I think it may have been harder on her mom then her! She's such a good girl! All the nurses just loved her.After Maya's tubes were in, we got her settled at Grandma O's and then headed back to the same hospital, with the same doctor, to have have Dan's deviated septum fixed. Talk about a crazy day! He's been putting if off for years and with meeting our deductible this year, we wanted to get the most out of our insurance before the end of the year!I'm pretty sure Dan has no memory of me taking this picture. He was completely out of it and took the longest time to wake up. I think they over did it with the sedation on him.
Thankfully, both are home, doing well, and should be feeling like champs by Christmas.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I'm sorry you have had a string of bad luck lately.. hopefully with new tubes your baby will be much happier!