Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nativity

I tried to find one of these Fisher Price Nativity sets at Wal Mart or Target last year, but I was too late. They sold out fast. This year I got one early and Mason has loved playing with it. Even at 2 years old he can point out all the people in the Christmas story. I love it! Hopefully next year he'll be better with sharing the Nativity set with Maya. He would about have a coronary when she would move or even touch one of the figures. Hey..., a mom can 'hope' at least..., right???

2 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

as for this post, I also need a nativity the kids can play with that is adorable! As for the previouis post, I need your creativity to rub off on me some how!

Janelle said...

We love our Fisher Price Nativity! The little figures end up all over the house however.