Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crazy April Snow Storm!

I understand it's now May and these pictures are old..., but I'm a bit behind in life right not.
We had a freak snow storm in April and woke up on a Sunday morning to TON-O-SNOW
The kiddos saw took one look at the snow and made a b-line to the closet to get their gear on. 


I LOVE these pictures!  Mason is so rough at times with his little sister but he is also so loving and protecting of her.  I her from the kids preschool teacher and their sitter how he will mess with Maya, but he won't allow anyone else to mess with her.  I LOVE that Maya will have a her brother to protect through out the years!

1 comment:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh - makes me want second child to be a boy - kind of . . . then the idea of teaching a boy to pee makes me think i'd be happy with a girl.