Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally I got these done!

I saw some frames for children's art work in the Pottery Barn catalog years ago and I have always loved the idea of hanging my kiddos treasures on our walls.  These frames have been sitting in my garage since I found them at a garage sale last summer for a buck a piece!?!?  Can you believe that?  They are gorgeous frames..., OK.., maybe they weren't when I brought them..., but with a little white paint.., sanding .., and some glaze and VOILA!  I LOVE them!  I still need to get to Home Depot to get some glass cut for them..., but beside that.., they are done.  The even cooler part is my kiddos LOVE seeing their projects hanging up.  Mason remind me quite often that the flowers are made from his hand.  How cute is he!?!?!  Love that boy and I can't wait to go yard saling this summer!!!  I'm on the hunt for a long rectangle dining room table.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jessika said...

Super Cute Linda!