Sunday, October 12, 2008

3 Happy Years!

I seriously can't believe it's been 3 years today! The time has flown by and here we sit 3 years in with a 15 month old son and a little girl on the way. I told Dan this morning that I never expected marriage to be this easy or to be so happy with the same person day in and day out. It has been a wonderful 3 years. Dan is truly my perfect mate. I love him so much for his patience, kind heart and of course for his humor. He can always make me laugh. Dan is an incredible provider, father and husband. I couldn't ask for more.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary from Ben and I! What a cute couple you two make :)

Janelle said...

I remember that day! 3 years huh... I think I was barely pregnant with Kaitlyn, now after 3 years look at me,,, 2 baby girls. A lot can happen. I am so glad you found Dan too! I remember you telling me how thoughtful he is and that meant a lot to you. Congrats!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Can't believe it's been 3 years!! Time sure goes fast. Can I add to your post that I'm so glad you married Dan? My hubby sure thinks he's great and I would have hated to have our boys not like eachother!

Michele said...

My post didn't go through, so I'm trying again. I usually forget to do the silly word thingy. I can't believe it's been three years either. You look so happy and beautiful. I love your dress and veil. We were so lucky to be able to share that day with you. And now we get to share in the fun of the beautiful babies too.

The Christensens said...

Did you really say "mate?" Also, why was I not informed that you are having a GIRL???? Do we get to see you next month?