Saturday, October 11, 2008

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Who needs California Pizza Kitchen??? This pizza was so yummy and SO easy. I'm always looking for quick, tasty recipes and have to share when I find some thing that works. I used crescents rolls (mainly because that was all we had in the fridge and I didn't' want to go to the store) for the crust, chicken diced with a bit of BBQ sauce mixed through it, cilantro, sweet Mayan onions (I found these at Costco and love them), mozzarella cheese, BBQ sauce and salt and pepper to taste. I used the left over chicken from a rotisserie chicken we had earlier in the week . Put the sauce on first and then layer it however your little heart desires. I baked them for 10 minutes and broiled them for a minute or two. Mason LOVED them.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You are such a creative lady in the kitchen,,,! I would never think to do that.. yummy, and the onions of course sound good too. I'll have to try that one.

Michele said...

My post didn't come through this one either. Hmmm. I used the older computer upstairs... maybe it's having problems. Anyway... My question was, "would you use the crescent rolls again, or something else." I made this last night. We loved it. I also made one with pizza sauce and pepperoni. Yum!