Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's all over now..., Mason has found the snack and cereal cupboard!

Each morning Mason gets up.., has a bottle (I know he's too old for this, but it's the only time we snuggle and I'm not ready to give it up!).., and then he plays with his toys for a bit while I try and wake up. This morning, I got up and started folding laundry.., taking advantage of Mason playing on his own. I walked out to the kitchen to put dish towels away and this is what I found!He even had cheerios stuck to his feet! Later this morning I found this..., And then this...,
Do you think it's time for these?

4 comments:

Kara said...

Ha Ha, I love the picture with the cheerios stuck to his feet! :) P.S. Mia had a bottle til she was 18 months because we had a hard time admitting she wasn't a baby anymore! LOL! Plus they are so cuddly when drinkng a bottle :)

Janelle said...

Also, p.s. Kaitlyn is 2 1/2 and won't drink milk from a sippy. So she gets a bottle every morning with her sister..... I'M NUTS!

Michele said...

I don't know...he's pretty smart. He'll just watch you once and have that lock figured out! I wouldn't worry about the bottle thing...you're at home, not out in public. Like with Ethan and the binky at three years old!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Rats, it's that time that all mothers and fathers dread - the child lock time! good luck. At least you don't have to go to those ones for the doorknobs for awhile - I never can manage those things very well and I'm 32~