Thursday, May 7, 2009

Breakfast

I thought I would try and spice things up with Mason's breakfast. I feel like it's always the same stuff I'm feeding him. Poor kid. So.., this morning I tried this thinking it was a great idea and would be fun for him.I melted some chocolate chips on top of his waffle. That's really branching out for us and breakfast. Mason did indeed think this was fun...., and ate every piece.., but I was left with this...,
Chocolate all over his face, hands and pretty much every piece of furniture in our living room.
So.., the moral of this story is...., if you're going to 'spice things up' and make thing 'fun' for your son..., perhaps a bit more supervision is merited. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Mmmm, that looks good. I was told I have to make waffles every weekend now, since I picked up that waffle iron.

Kim R. said...

That is a great idea to put choc chips on waffles. I may need to try it....I will keep in mind the supervision part. :)